Allotment to the college is through the Common Entrance Test (CET) and Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental - Karnataka (Comed-K) held in the month of Jan - Feb for Post Graduate and April - May for Under Graduate every year in Karnataka. Candidates appearing for the CET / Comed-K must have completed their Pre-University course (10+2) or equivalent.
SCHEME OF ADMISSIONS
Candidates can be admitted to the college under the following categories:
- Free Seat - General category
- Payment Seat
[Allotment to the above two categories is through the CET Cell, Karnataka]
- Management quota (through Comed-K)
[Subject to the choice of the college management]
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Students seeking admissions to the First Year B.D.S Course should submit the following documents / certificates in original at the time of admission:
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in case of candidates from states other than Karnataka and candidates from countries other than India.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous college or institution where the student last studied.
- Migration Certificate in case of students from universities outside the state of Karnataka.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India in case of foreign students.
- Matriculation (X std.) or equivalent examination marks card for proof of age